Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > I need to share it with you     

I need to share it with you

florimago
Spain

I need to share it with you

I�ve been unemployed for a long time and ... it �s not good, you know. Your self-esteem gets lower and lower, you don �t feel self -confident any more ...When I came across this wonderful site 3 months ago , it was great for me  because , suddenly, I was getting some feedback for my work  and I was so hardly in need of it ...Today, when you think things won�t get better after two frustating interviews  I �ve just known  I got a job! Isn�t it fanstastic? I �ll be a e-learning English teacher , not the best thing in the world in my opinion but ..... let English teachers in the world tremble , I �m back !

12 Mar 2013      

Jayho
Australia

Fantabulous news Flori(magoo)

Cheers

Jayhoo

12 Mar 2013     

juliag
Japan

Hi there Florimago,

Good for you for never giving up. I �m so glad you �ve found a job - it�s all down to your hard work and perseverance. I hope you will get even more satisfaction from it than you imagine. Good luck and keep sharing your lovely contributions with us.

Julia

12 Mar 2013     

maryse pey�
France

Hi dear,

Go on hoping you deserve a good place in our world. Congrats for your new job.

I �m afraid lots of us are crossing bad times due to the world crisis... You are an example to follow : your effort has been rewarded : you get a job now. What good news !

Keep on working hard. And congrats again !

12 Mar 2013     

anaisabel001
Spain

Hi Florimago,
So glad to know you �ve got a job. Congratulations! Good luck. Keep sharing your nice work with us. Thank you for sharing your great news.
Warm Hug

12 Mar 2013     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing your great news - well done!Clap

12 Mar 2013     

manonski (f)
Canada

Thanks for sharing! Best of luck in this new job!

12 Mar 2013     

joass
Spain

Congratulations Flori!!!! Great news!!! Clap
Teachers� situation is terrible in Spain!! But you get it!!
Good luck dear friend and keep up your good work!! Thumbs Up

Joana

12 Mar 2013     

macomabi
Portugal

Congratulations, my dear! Something is better than nothing!
Hugs from Portugal!

12 Mar 2013     

anitarobi
Croatia

Wishing you all the best, many new challenges, opportunities, friends and colleagues and happiness!

12 Mar 2013     

alex1968
Greece

That �s great newsThumbs Up
Times are tough in Greece too with salaries being slashed and lots of people out of work. 
I �m glad you found something!!!

12 Mar 2013     

1    2    3    4    Next >