Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning powerpoints > THE SAME GUY REPORTS MY WORK OUT OF JEALOUSY!!    

THE SAME GUY REPORTS MY WORK OUT OF JEALOUSY!!

abdel
Morocco

THE SAME GUY REPORTS MY WORK OUT OF JEALOUSY!!

Dear colleagues,
If you scrutinize a little bit who reports my posts you will find out that the guy is from my own country, let alone from my own city.  This person has got some kind of jealousy vis-a-vis others. If then , the person who reports my work is not from MOROCCO , then give me reasonable justifications why my work is unacceptable!
I swear , i and my university students ( engineering cycle) do a great job to come up with such work.
Sharing this work is not a crime!! I definitely need a convincing reply.
Yours Abdel with love.

12 Mar 2013      

Mabdel
Morocco

Dear Abdel!
You �re totally wrong!!! The people who reported your worksheets  don �t belong to (y)our country at all! It �s so sad to see false accusations like this without any proof!!!!
Well! Your worksheets are reported simply because you clearly stated in the description that they are made by your students.Your contributions must be your own creations.
Hope you get the point!
All the best.

12 Mar 2013     

s.lefevre
Brazil

I haven�t voted for or against the reported worksheet, but I think this is an interesting topic. I think that if you work with your students and they produce a good worksheet, why not publish it? Your work is in the worksheet. I published one myself, some time ago, from an 11 year old pupil (my grandson) and he was so proud. My intention, of course, was not to gain points, but to show the other teachers a nice way to stimulate their students.

If people can publish songs, just taking out a few words, as their work, or the pictures �color by numbers� which are clearly scanned or from a website, why can�t we publish some of our students work that we did with them? I would like to know your opinions.

13 Mar 2013     

manonski (f)
Canada

s.lefevre, you raise a good point. Question is, how do we know the students agreed for their work to be posted? I could easily take the work of one of my university students and upload here.

13 Mar 2013     

s.lefevre
Brazil

manonski, you have a point. But the fact that he says that it is his students work, means that they agree. I don �t know what kind of worksheet it was, but if it was a work  done with the teacher, in my opinion it should be allowed. Of course, if a university student writes an article or a theses, this can �t be considered the teacher �s work.

13 Mar 2013     

abdel
Morocco

thx a great deal to you s.lefevre and mamonski. you were pretty reasonable discussing the issue! in fact, i opened my account in class in front of my university students , just to show them that many people around the world loved OUR work together! in fact, it was OUR work for i corrected the drafts, deleted from them and added to them many times.I assume this is how scientific research goes!
As for my dear Mabdel, i should say THERE ARE PEOPLE HERE who choose whatever country to be from, and hence the flag of USA may accompany the name of someone from anywhere else but USA!
OUR ppt ( me and my students is no plagiarism. it was the effort of hard work) . we TOGETHER decided to share it, for the internet is A PLACE OF SHARING KNOWLEDGE. Unfortunately enough, some people consider THE SUBLIME SHARING as A REAL CRIME.
WE WANT OUR WORK BACK HERE WITH NO POINTS. WE WANT PEOPLE TO COMMENT ON OUR JOB. TAKE AWAY THE POINTS!
HUGS FROM DEAR MOROCCO

13 Mar 2013