Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > How can I contact the website administrator    

How can I contact the website administrator

Iciar
Spain

How can I contact the website administrator

I posted a contribution which I think was unfairly removed, since it was removed as "it is only clipart" but it was two pictures and the students had to compare them and write about them. In fact, the following day, there was a very similar contribution made by another person, which was exactly the same kind of exercises, but with the pictures of two princesses, which was not removed.
I had already sent an answer to the message, to explain my reasons and, as I realized that nobody was going to reply, I sent a message to Victor, but I am still waiting, what else can I do?

16 Mar 2013      

s.lefevre
Brazil

If you send only two pictures and a title, it is not considered a English resource because there is no original work from the author. Of course, there are always similar worksheets that are not reported, but we agreed that only pictures and a title or one sentence is not enough to be considered an original esl resource.

16 Mar 2013     

Iciar
Spain

I am really surprised with your answer when you do have some worksheets which are the same, for example in  What a crazy city: you uploaded a picture, wrote a title and a very easy explanation and the rest were lines for the students to write on!

My worksheet was a post activity for the story The Gruffalo, very well known and used by quite a lot of people. I don�t need to write more, since my students can barely read... but they can try to find adjectives and nouns in the story and make the comparison between the two characters! They will need help, of course, they are only 6!

16 Mar 2013