Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Wondering    

Wondering

aeadawi
Saudi Arabia

Wondering

Two days and my printables were not published. I�m just wondering , why? 
Because I want to upload the rest of my printables, and I�m afraid not to be usefull for me and you.

25 Jan 2009      

maayyaa
Slovenia

Hi aeadawi,

I saw some of your printables were uploaded on 23rd January. I don�t know if what I am about to write applies to you, but anyway. We operate on different time here, so if you upload a WS before midnight Spain time, it will be available for download the next day. If you do it after midnight Spain time, it will take longer. There has been posts on this issue before.

Youw WS also won�t upload if you don�t provide the description (a page opens when a WS is uploaded).

Sometimes there�s just problems with the server (we�ve all experienced that), so the key is simply to try again until you succeed.

Hope some of these helped!

25 Jan 2009     

aeadawi
Saudi Arabia

Thanks alot maayyaa . It�s just about time differenciation between here and spain.
I�ll try to do the best and hope you like what I do.

25 Jan 2009     

JOHANNARDOX
Colombia

I would like to find a "search chart" to write the specific topic to find the worksheets,
this page is really awesome but I spend a lot of time searching what I want.

my suggestion is:

*when peolple send worksheets to this page, people could add the pre, while and post activity. in order to carry out the worksheet only if it is necessary (listenings and readings)

*the description of the worksheet is poor (ONLY 3), they have to be more specific and ADD MORE DETAILS:
Level: according to Common European Framework of Reference for Languages levels, PLEASE IT IS REALLY IMPORTANT.

PLEASE ADD:

GRAMMAR:
COMMUNICATIVE FUNCTION:
TIME TO DEVELOP THE ACTIVITY:

THANKS FOR HAVING INTO ACCOUNT MY SUGGESTIONS...
I LOVE THIS WEBPAGE, I JUST WANT TO IMPROVE IT....

27 Jan 2009