Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Téléchargement d ´une feuille de calcul.    

Téléchargement d ´une feuille de calcul.

Habiba1
France

Téléchargement d ´une feuille de calcul.

Salut à tous, je n ´arrive pas à télécharger de feuilles de calcul, quand je clique dessus, ça me met "ERROR NOT FOUND". Je ne comprends pas !

20 Mar 2013      

ELOJOLIE274
France

hello,
what do you mean by "télécharger une feuille de calcul"? do you want to download one of our worksheets or upload one of yours?

to download one of our worksheets you need points, so you actually need to upload one of yours first, wait to get points (24 to 48 hours) and then you can use your points to download any worksheet here...

when you registered you should have read the rules carefully, so here are the links to read them and the frequently asked questions...
http://www.eslprintables.com/rulesofthewebsite.htm
http://www.eslprintables.com/faq.htm

good luck!
Elodie

P.S.: by the way it ´s forbidden to post messages on the forum if they are not written in English, some of us speak French, but most members don ´t... it ´s the same thing for worksheets, they must me 100% English...

20 Mar 2013     

s.lefevre
Brazil

Some members are having trouble uploading today.So you must try again later. But, feuilles de calcul are math and this is a site for English resources only.

20 Mar 2013     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Well, maybe I could answer your question if I would have understand it. It should be polite if you used English as this is site for English resources and not all the members here understand French. Confused

20 Mar 2013     

wasla31
Tunisia

Je pense que le format que vous essayer de télécharger n ´est pas pris en charge par ce site. Vous pouvez "upload" seulement des documents Word, PowerPoint, PDF, noteboook, .flipchart, .ink or .ESB

20 Mar 2013     

titine69
France

@wasla:Please,don ´t write in French on this page because many members don ´t understand what you are writing.Send a PM to Habiba if you want to speak French.Thank you.
Titine

20 Mar 2013