Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Need help to structure a project - pen friends ; email friends for students (international students)    

Need help to structure a project - pen friends ; email friends for students (international students)

isamira
Portugal

Need help to structure a project - pen friends ; email friends for students (international students)

I am preparing / structuring a project in which the idea is putting my students researching, discovering other cultures around the world (languages, custos, dishes, ...) in order to do an International Festival in my school next year. I NEED HELP! Ideas... I would like to have my students exchanging emails with other students to gather information. Where can I get these ideas? Or maybe have teachers involved with me..

21 Mar 2013      

Adola
Qatar

NICE IDEA. MEE TOO I HAD BUILT AN INTERNTIONAL PROJECT WITH MY STUDENTS. IT IS CALLED CROSS CULTURAL COMMUNICATION WHERE MY STUDENTS EXCHANGE VIEWS AND IDEAS WITH THEIR INTERNATIONAL PEERS

21 Mar 2013     

isamira
Portugal

How did you get the international peers contact?

21 Mar 2013     

orly100
Israel

This is our international project 2012-2013 with ESL  great members.

This is the time to thank you again dear friends.
Hope to work with you again next year.

Orly Thumbs Up

21 Mar 2013     

roberta fabbri ra
Italy

HI!
You can set up a link with students/classes all over the world here   http://www.epals.com/
It �s great and useful!
Have a nice day!!
Roberta

21 Mar 2013