Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > PENPAL FOR MY DAUGHTER    

PENPAL FOR MY DAUGHTER

DUSIA
Poland

PENPAL FOR MY DAUGHTER

Hi everybody,

I need a little help, but this time not for myself but for my 11-year-old daughter. I am looking for a penfriend for her, so she can practise her English by exchanging e-mails with somebody at (more or less) her age. She is  sociable and cheerful, her interests are mainly connected with animals (we �ve got plenty of them at home), history (she loves sightseeing, visiting museums ), music, playing the guitar and her favourite sport is swimming (which is good since we live on  Uznam island). She has no problem with English at school (I try not to interfere because it is sometimes easier to teach other children than your own - if you know what I mean)   but doing exercises is not as interesting as being in touch with a real language and finding new friends.
If you have a child at a similar age who is keen on finding a penfriend from Poland please do not hesitate to contact me - private messages are welcome!

Thanks in advance!

Kasia K. (Dusia)

24 Mar 2013      

Misika
Australia

Hi I have a niece who is 12 years old. I think she would be very interested in having a penpal. I will speak to her parents about it and get back to you. She is a very creative and bright young girl who �s overall English skills in the national Australian tests put her in the top 10% of the state. So i think your daughter would learn a great deal from her and from having a penpal from english speaking country.

25 Mar 2013     

florimago
Spain

Hi, I`ve got a 13 year old daughter that is friendly and likes English very much. I haven�t talked to her about that but I think she may be interested .

Flori

25 Mar 2013