Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > standard leave application format    

standard leave application format

qismat
Pakistan

standard leave application format

dear colleague
i need your special help. i have to give presentation on the topic of

" what is a standard leave application format for students to adopt in classes?"
 plz give me some useful standard material quickily plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

another thing that i need from u is to correct me in following sentence

what i have to say students  in assembly for national anthem, should i say
straight your arm and " clinch your fist" or "close your fist " or "make your fist"  or something better that you uses in your schools

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me

28 Mar 2013      

Jayho
Australia

Hi Gizmat

A leave application is a special form requesting time off from work or class.  What you require would depend on the context.  If you are teaching a business class then maybe you could google leave applications to see some examples.  If it is not a business class perhaps you could give us the context.

In regards to the national anthem and assembly, it would depend on what you do when you sing the anthem.  It sounds like you strighten your arm and close your hand to make a fist. A clenched fist is slightly different, it is much tighter and is often used when fighting or showing resistance, so I don �t know if that is the correct term for you.  Perhaps if you can give us a link to a picture or a video we can better describe the actions for you.

Cheers

Jayho

28 Mar 2013