Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Project: world traditions    

Project: world traditions

isamira
Portugal

Project: world traditions

I need to begin thinking on this project- world tradition- to begin in September with my high school students. I need them to communicate with other students around the world to gather information on different cultures and traditions in order to prepare a school exhibition.

I need efriends @/ penpals for my students to communicate. How can I find them?
 I need help. 

Would anyone like to particpate and exchange ideas?

29 Mar 2013      

starrr
Brazil

hI,CAN this project be done through GOOGLE GROUPS or YAHOO GROUPS? IF YES I HAVE SOME STUDENTS around 15 to 21 that would like to participate. let me know something about it. what is the age of ur students? I�ll wait for the answer. thanks ;-0)

29 Mar 2013     

PATTRICIAA
Argentina

Hi, I �d love to be part of your project I have some students who would enjoy helping you very much. They will happily send you all the information you need on our Argentinian traditions. Just let me know the details and let �s get it started whenever you want to! 

Greetings from Argentina
Patricia

29 Mar 2013     

vassia
Greece

I would also be interested in participating in this project! 

30 Mar 2013