Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > programmed teaching    

programmed teaching

lovebeagle
Serbia

programmed teaching

Dear teachers all over the world,

I am interested in programmed esl lessons but I am having difficulties finding the material. Of course, making my own is a sollution but  time consuming. What is even more, I would like to see the examples of more experienced teachers in the field:). 
Thus, should you have any materials concerned, feel free to send me a message or upload it here. Or, at least write about your experience with the technique.
Thank you in advance

31 Mar 2013      

cunliffe
United Kingdom

What is it?

31 Mar 2013     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Any course already has a built-in curriculum and a teacher �s book to help you so find a good coursebook.
Also check the lesson-plans from British Council here.
Here you �ll find different activities and how to use them.
Also check the tips here.
Lots of articles here.
Just browse through and choose what fits your teaching situation.
Asking for programmes/curriculum for no one knows what course and what students is as if you were saying give me something I don �t know myself what, don �t you think? Your request is just too general/vague for anyone to be able to help.

Sophia

31 Mar 2013     

lovebeagle
Serbia

Dear Sophia,
You misunderstood me. There is a teaching technique called "programmed teaching" with introducing information chunks to groups of students with different learning abilities and pre-knowledge level.I do not need help with lesson plans or curriculum, but exmples for this particular technique.

1 Apr 2013