Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Happy Eid ^^ عيد مبارك    

Happy Eid ^^ عيد مبارك

Glamorous
United Arab Emirates

Happy Eid ^^ عيد مبارك

Happy Eid

To all muslims people all over the world

30 Sep 2008      

gilorit
Israel

To all my Muslim friends all over the world and in Israel - Greetings for your holiday.

May we live in peace.

Orit

30 Sep 2008     

Victoria-Ladybug
Israel

Dear Muslim Friends!
  Wish you all Love ,Peace, Happiness and Friendship!
Greetings from Israel

30 Sep 2008     

ahmadi86
Iran

Happy Fetr

To all Muslims all over the world

30 Sep 2008     

ahna
Algeria

On behalf of all the Muslims all over the world,I�d like to reply and say thank you very much for the greetings cards.

30 Sep 2008     

sruggy
Morocco

Dear Esl-Family,

First, I�d like to thank all  my dear friends : Glamorous,Orit,Victoria and Ahmadi for wishing their muslim friends "Happy Eid Alfitr" (Breaking the fast holiday). Ramadan holds special significance for us,Muslims as it  is the Islamic month of fasting. Fasting is meant to teach the person patience, sacrifice, humility,forgiveness,self-restraint and Sharing.Values that we most need nowadays.At the end,I want to thank Victor Gayol who allowed us to Share and thus to promote some of these values worldwide. Happy Aid,muslims

Thank you,Dear friends

30 Sep 2008