Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > PROBLEM WITH MY UPLOADED NEW CONTRIBUTIONS OF TODAY    

PROBLEM WITH MY UPLOADED NEW CONTRIBUTIONS OF TODAY

oumsalsabil
Algeria

PROBLEM WITH MY UPLOADED NEW CONTRIBUTIONS OF TODAY

I HAVE SENT TWO WORKSHEETS AS CONTRIBUTION FOR TODAY: TALES FROM INDIA & TALES FROM THE MIDDLE EAST. In each ws , there are three tales for reading, but i can see only the first one in each. I have  downloaded both to see if the problem is in the ws  and I found that the missing parts are there. I don �t know if this problem can be fixed by the ADMINISTRATION or should I UPDATE THEM ? WHAT DO YOU THINK?

4 Apr 2013      

dmharg
Greece

I just tried to download it but as you said only the first tale is there. I can �t imagine why. Anyway I will downloaded :)

4 Apr 2013     

dmharg
Greece

OOOps, I will download IT

4 Apr 2013     

oumsalsabil
Algeria

Thanks to  you  dmharg, Terri Lawson, and tsyr for reporting that the three tales of each ws are there when downloaded,although  not visible in the preview. Your reports have really conforted me. Hope that the ESL ADM will fix the problem soo.
Have a nice dayHug

4 Apr 2013