Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > ESL Printables is not worth the trouble of creating an account!    

ESL Printables is not worth the trouble of creating an account!

01marissa
Spain

We �re going to survive without your "excellent" powerpoints! Don �t feel obligated to stay in this site! Have a nice weekend!

5 Apr 2013     

Peter Hardy
Australia

Why are we wasting time on this person? Let �s have a minute silence for his/her poor students instead.

5 Apr 2013     

alhannna
Spain

I would like to seize the moment to thank all the members in this site for their contributions and daily help. This site is not only useful to download teaching material but to learn a lot from one another in a great and friendly atmosphere. It �s really helpful to me, thank you all! 

5 Apr 2013     

manonski (f)
Canada

Go on now, go!

We will survive!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLDbaLvGEM8

5 Apr 2013     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Irawinj, I really love your username and your avatar is adorable, exquisite. It �s not really you, is it?Wink

5 Apr 2013     

ascincoquinas
Portugal

WOW! Your ego is the size of the world.... Are you sure you �re a teacher?

"many of my excellent files have been created in powerpoint as worksheets, or perhaps in Publisher..."  

5 Apr 2013     

isa2
Austria

DON �T FEED THE TROLLS!
WHY SHOULD WE BOTHER TO COMMENT ON PURE STUPIDITY?
Let�s just forget this creature and go on with our business.

5 Apr 2013     

wasla31
Tunisia

Well good for you. By leaving you got what you deserve. you will never have the opportunity to feel or enjoy the camaraderie here. ESLPrintables is , for us, no longer just a web site where we can find worksheets it is also like home you miss if you don �t get there.

5 Apr 2013     

karagozian
France

I �m the happiest teacher ever since I came across this site.  It changed my life.  1.000 thanks to all of you who contribute to making this site what it is!  I feel relieved to read all your reactions dear friends.  That person couldn �t but quit this big family we are !!

5 Apr 2013     

choumicha
Morocco

is it worth a reply?????don �t think so!Thumbs Down

5 Apr 2013     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >