Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > FIND THE PROPER IDIOM / PROVERB 9    

FIND THE PROPER IDIOM / PROVERB 9

DTCF
Turkey

FIND THE PROPER IDIOM / PROVERB 9

5 Apr 2013      

DTCF
Turkey

Hello everyone, 
I totally agree with you . I should choose the best  answer.  However,  most of you come up with lovely ideas and that make me feel a bit uncomfortable to judge. Therefore, I would leave it to you to decide. Frankly speaking,  I am not a good judge myself! Anyway, I believe I learn a lot from this sort of a game. Thank you all for your participation.
                             HAVE A DAY FILLED WITH BUNCHES OF RED ROSES !

5 Apr 2013     

perma
Greece

Hi DTCF!
I like your idea, too. Why don �t you post what you have in mind when you choose the pictures? You could wait until some answers have been given, so as not to influence other players, and then tell us your version..
As for today �s egg face... Confused I really have no clue. I �ll be waiting for other people �s ideas.
Thumbs Up

5 Apr 2013     

jannabanna
France

Laugh before breakfast and you �ll cry before lunch.
Janet

5 Apr 2013     

DTCF
Turkey

I WOULD SAY � �Enjoy breakfast all alone, share lunch with your best friend and give dinner to your enemy � �.

6 Apr 2013     

orly100
Israel

eat away??? eat and run or not.... LOL      

6 Apr 2013     

Mariethe House
France

if you run after 2 eggs, you will catch neitherSmile

the original proverb being: if you run after 2 hares, you will catch neither.

6 Apr 2013     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Bacon and eggs for breakfast, they �re OK
But you need BEANS to run a long way. 

Bacon and eggs are fine, to set the pace,
But you need CARBS to win the race. 

Wot, no beans???

6 Apr 2013     

Mariethe House
France

Lynne:LOL
Up  already? going jogging?Wink egg hunt was last week , wasn �t it?

6 Apr 2013     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Catch 22.

Marieth�, I don �t do jogging, my dear. It �s just not ladylike! I am lying on my settee, in a ladylike fashion of course, wondering what to do with the rest of my day. The weather is so much better, it has lifted everyone �s spirits. 

6 Apr 2013     

Jayho
Australia

OMGoodness, Catch 22 was on our reading list in Senior High - What a helluva Joseph Heller crazy story - unreadable, imho.

Anyway, you �ll have egg on your face if you are a 35+ who eats this everyday and doesn �t exercise - its a catch 22 situation

6 Apr 2013     

1    2    Next >