Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > audioenglish.net    

audioenglish.net

habibb
Tunisia

audioenglish.net

Hi,
I used to download audio files for the listening parts of my tests from this site: www.audioenglish.net but since a month I had a problem to access this site. Everytime, I am redirected to another site. I thought at first that it was a virus but it was not ( my kaspersky antivirus found no virus). I even tried an option in  firefox which prevents site redirection but it didn �t solve the problem.
I �m really sorry to bother you but I really hope that you can help me solve this problem
or even tell me if the same happens to you.
Thanks in advance.

6 Apr 2013      

chuppacricri
France

I have never used this site before. I �ve just tried and here is what I got:
WebKnight Application Firewall Alert
Your request triggered an alert! If you feel that you have received this page in error, please contact the administrator of this web site.

What is WebKnight?
AQTRONIX WebKnight is an application firewall for web servers and is released under the GNU General Public License. It is an ISAPI filter for securing web servers by blocking certain requests. If an alert is triggered WebKnight will take over and protect the web server.

For more information on WebKnight:
http://www.aqtronix.com/WebKnight/

AQTRONIX WebKnight

6 Apr 2013