Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning online exercises > How to... use fun fonts in an online exercise??    

How to... use fun fonts in an online exercise??

firstime
France

How to... use fun fonts in an online exercise??

Hi everyone,

I �d like to know how some of you manage to make a stunning presentation of your online exercises. I �ve tried to paste things from words but it doesn �t work for everything. How can I make, say, a title like the ones we can do with WordArt?

Thanks in advance!

6 Apr 2013      

sarguero
Spain

Go to this website http://en.fonts2u.com/index.html   or Google Free fonts

The first website is very easy to use and you can use it on your own language.

Choose the font you like and then click DOWNLOAD, a ZIP file with the letter will be open, click on the font folder and when it �s open you can install it on your computer or laptop. 

You can use a TITLE GENERATOR in this website.

http://www.flamingtext.com/

7 Apr 2013     

firstime
France

Great!!! Thanks a lot!! Smile

7 Apr 2013     

dmharg
Greece

Nice, but in which folder do we unzip the file?

7 Apr 2013     

sarguero
Spain

After choosing the font, unzip the one with the name of the font and you will see the font in a file with the extension TTF. Click on it and a new window will open with examples, if you like it click INSTALL

Automatically it will be install in the Windows Font folder, you can check it opening WORD and having a look at the fonts window selector.

7 Apr 2013