Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > DO YOU WANT TO RECIEVE LETTERS FROM ISTANBUL ? AND SEND TO FOR ONLY ONCE    

DO YOU WANT TO RECIEVE LETTERS FROM ISTANBUL ? AND SEND TO FOR ONLY ONCE

samsunmustafa
Turkey

DO YOU WANT TO RECIEVE LETTERS FROM ISTANBUL ? AND SEND TO FOR ONLY ONCE

Hi all helpful friends !

I have assigned my 5th grade students to write a letter describing themselves using all the structures they learned this year to an imaginary person but they insist on sending their term tasks to a group of student.They may be volunteer to continue this friendship in the future.But this year I want to send these letters to another school and recieve the answers and finish the correspondence.Because this year is about to finish in Turkey.

My pupils are at the age of 11 and they re real starters.They can use the structures like (am-is are - have got can - like - don �t like and etc)  They will send their photos with their letters in which they will describe themselves.By the way,I have about 20 pupils.If you re volunteer please write to me soon.

10 Apr 2013      

Kailu1983
Germany

Hello! I am from Germany and I would be really interested! I �ve also got pupils attending the 5th grade (same age) and I think they would love to write letters to your students! They �ve also learned all the structures you mentioned (+ present progressive)

10 Apr 2013