Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > PDF Creator for downloading - HELP    

PDF Creator for downloading - HELP

gemsanguera
Spain

PDF Creator for downloading - HELP

Hello everyone,

I can �t download any file when the "pdf creator" is required. I �ve installed it in my PC but ... I can �t see how to download the file.

Can somebody help me please?
Thanks a lot.
Gemma

11 Apr 2013      

Jayho
Australia

Hi Gemma

You don�t need a PDF program for this site.  Everything is either Word or PPT. 

If a PDF thingo pops up here (like on a lot of web sites) and in the bottom corner, in tiny letters, it says Adchoices or advertisement or something like that, it could be spyware, malware or a virus.

Cheers

Jayho

11 Apr 2013     

edrodmedina
United States

I �ll assume that you mean files from other sources that are in PDF form. If that �s the case then after opening a PDF file if you move the cursor towards the bottom of the page a window will open with the options to download, print or save. Ed

11 Apr 2013     

htunde
Hungary

You only need to create a pdf file when you upload a smartboard file (either Smart or Activinspire). Is that the case? Do you want to upload or download some files? Please be more specific so that we could help you.

11 Apr 2013     

ohermann
Czech Republic

As far as I know, "PDF Creator" is a software used for making pdf-format documents out of any other formats of documents such as .doc (old versions of Word editor). So, when you open your document made in Word editor, you click on "Print" button and in the window for choosing printers you choose "pdf creator", then click print and your "word"-document will be converted into the PDF-document. Maybe this can help you in some way. Actually, I don�t understand your plea for help. Oto

11 Apr 2013     

florimago
Spain

Maybe you just need to update the one you already have!!! Flori

11 Apr 2013