Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > How do you make your worksheets    

How do you make your worksheets

irisha_dl
United Kingdom

How do you make your worksheets

Hi everyone, I am a trainee teacher at the moment, and have to prepare lots of activities and worksheets for my students, I would like to ask you, what programs do you use to create your lovely colorful worksheets.

Thank you

26 Jan 2009      

littlecityblue
France

Sorry, no help as i was about to ask exactly the same thing!  I�m coping with just word and it�s not great.  I�d love to know what everybody uses to produce such great work.

26 Jan 2009     

alien boy
Japan

Most of us use Microsoft Word & things like Paint. I also use quite a few other bits & pieces too.

You�ll find some really good tutorials about creating worksheets & editing images if you do a search for �tutorial� in the worksheet search function at the top of the home page!

Cheers

26 Jan 2009     

milaw
United Kingdom

I want to know too... and how did you get the ideas of making those wonderful worksheets?

12 Feb 2009