Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > rich text format disabled    

rich text format disabled

ohermann
Czech Republic

rich text format disabled

Dear friends, I need your help. For some time, a month or so, I have had a problem with this "web Wiz Rich Text Editor", or what it is called. I didn�t have any problems before. Now, when I want to comment somehing or start a new topic, this window pops first: This web editor is really simple, I cannot edit it much and there are not even any smileys. I can work with my computer, I mean I�m not a beginner, but I do not know what to do to get my "old good editable" editor on this website back. I use Internet Explorer 10. Can anybody help, please? Frustrated Oto

11 Apr 2013      

manonski (f)
Canada

Hi
It happened to me with Mozilla Firefox and all I had to do was update it.

11 Apr 2013     

florimago
Spain

Dear oto,I was about to post the same today.I thought I was the only one!!! So you are not alone in your frustation.I hope we find a solution soon. Flory

11 Apr 2013     

orly100
Israel

Found the answer: http://www.webwiz.co.uk/web-wiz-rich-text-editor/downloads.htm
hope I helped :)

5 Sep 2013