Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Bad girl    

Bad girl

ivush
Czech Republic

Bad girl

Ok, everybody, here I am, shoot :)

The thing is, Renca reminded me of a scanned comics. I acknowledged it and I changed the comics because I still wanted to share it with you yet it is such a great work. I cut the comics, glued the pieces randomly; I even wrote a better narrating to them and glued that as well. This all took me at least an hour. Then Renca wrote me again, that this piece of work is not much better, that I did NOT show any kind of an effort and that I should erase it anyway. So I did but I honestly felt this judgement of her very unfair and, yes, sour and dumb. I did tried to make some effort to keep the ws on this site. Nevermind, my effort was not succesful at all, thanx to Renca and her followers.

Last thing, I do not contact Renca, it was me who wrote her "leave me and my ws alone". And moreover, she could have solved it with me privately. Posting my comment in public + translation of it was childish, not my message.

Best regards to all

Ivush

26 Jan 2009      

alien boy
Japan

Actually, you�re both bad for over reacting.

You shouldn�t have posted the comments on her worksheet (which is also a very public forum) & she shouldn�t have gone looking for blood (though it would be hard to resist...)

You should both drop it & let bygones be bygones!

Have a beer together (& Czech beer is VERY good) & celebrate Australia Day! We can all be friends!

26 Jan 2009     

ivush
Czech Republic

I am not being overreacting at all.

26 Jan 2009     

alien boy
Japan

Did Renca �personal message� you or post comments in English on your worksheet?

If it was a personal message, then your response should also have been a personal message. If they were comments in English on your worksheet, then your comments should slao have been in English.

The fire was started. It should be put out.

After all, we�re not playing for sheep stations here, give it up girl!

26 Jan 2009     

Mar (itxasobcn)
Spain

Liebe Silke,

I agree with you. Clap

Big hugs!!!!!!!

26 Jan 2009     

Mar (itxasobcn)
Spain

And by the way, ivush,
that comment in your post saying �renca and her followers� shows how childish YOU are. Nobody has followers here. When we see something we don�t like, we just say it wether it�s renca, mary or whoever.  I don�t know renca at all but I didn�t like the message you sent her, so I said so (and other people did the same too).

If you don�t like it, it�s your problem, not ours. That�s the way this site works.
Anybody can give opinions.

Have a nice day, dear teachers!!!!!! Smile

26 Jan 2009     

ivush
Czech Republic

Thank you for your opinion, dont catch up my words anyway :)

26 Jan 2009