Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Mistake uploading a worksheet    

Mistake uploading a worksheet

Iciar
Spain

Mistake uploading a worksheet

I hope someone can help me.
On Friday, I uploaded two worksheet and the previews were showing funny here, while not in my computer. But today, when I was going to do another worksheet I realized it was my mistake, when I saved the picture I did it in the wrong way, so the worksheet was not right indeed.
I have uploaded it again, but should I remove it completly and load it again? or can people who have already donwload it, do it again without loosing any points?
Sorry, I am new and still don�t know very well how it works... Unhappy

13 Apr 2013      

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Hi Iciar, your cat idiom worksheets are beautiful!

If you remove the wss completely, correct them and then re-upload, you will lose all your initial points. If the people who downloaded the original one (with the mistakes), want to download the correct version, they still have to pay the point. 

I would leave it as it is. 

14 Apr 2013     

silvia.patti
Italy

You can delete the wrong ws and then upload the right one. It will appear in the recent contributions and who wants to download it, can do it freely.
Silvia

14 Apr 2013