Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > A piece of advice for my students...     

A piece of advice for my students...

imonteros04
Argentina

A piece of advice for my students...

Hello People!!!This is the first time I write in order to ask for some help for my students!!!!! I have a new group of students ( They are 13 years old) they have lots of difficulties with speaking and pronunciation! To tell you the truth, I don�t know where and how to start cause I really need and want to help them... Can you help me and give some tips ? THANKS A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14 Apr 2013      

silvia.patti
Italy

When I start a new unit, the first thing is listening to the dialogue twice: the first to understand the context, the second to pay attention to the pronunciation; then I focus my students � attention on difficult words and invite them to use the pencil to do any useful sign. After that, we read the dialogue two or three times (because all of them want to read!!!) and then they listen and read the dialogue at home. The most of them have a good pronunciation.
Hope it �s useful
Silvia

15 Apr 2013     

Mariya-ye
Russian Federation

Hello.
 Different drill patterns can help: they should say them after you lots of time!!!
Use also toungetwisters.

15 Apr 2013