Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Educational Shops in London    

Educational Shops in London

Little Miss Lady
Spain

Educational Shops in London

Hi everybody!

Im travelling to London in a few weeks for 5 days and Id love to do some shopping related to teaching English as a foreign language. Im looking for shops where you can buy posters, games, dvds, books.. anything got to do with teaching.

If anyone could suggest me please..

Thanksssss in advance! :)

15 Apr 2013      

Iciar
Spain

Hi:
I always go to Waterstone.
You can get a card with points and when you have certain points you get a discount, it lasts forever so you can use your card next time you go.
It is a normal library but, they have posters, children books, sometimes with CDs or DVDs, character toys or activity books about children books (for example, The Gruffalo), as well as specific books for teaching English or other subject, such as Science, like the ones you can find in Spain in Booksellers or Tree House but half the prize or even one third
Have a nice trip and don �t get too crazy buying! Books weight a lot and you can finish paying extra in the airport, it happened to me!!!  Unhappy

15 Apr 2013     

silvia.patti
Italy

You can also go to WHSmith, it �s full of useful things.
See also these websites for books.

16 Apr 2013