Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Pictures in Worksheet    

Pictures in Worksheet

Lidiana73
Australia

Pictures in Worksheet

I recently downloaded a fantastic food memory game and this inspired me to create my own for animals. Four beautiful pages of animals and their names...I even included some Native Australian Animals to teach kids new animals they may never have even heard of. My problem is that it�s way too big and I don�t know how to reduce the size. I do remember someone mentioning it a while ago but I can�t remember how. If someone can help it would be great. I was really inspired by that fantastic food memory that all my students keep asking to play again. Can�t remember who I downloaded it from so I just want to say a public THANKS

26 Jan 2009      

alien boy
Japan

Do a search for �tutorial� in the worksheets, etc & you�ll find a couple of good items - 1 by Logos & another by HelenMcK & probably one by French Frog too.

One other tip I�d give would be to save your images in .gif format rather than .jpg/.jpeg unless your images are photgraphic. If you want some more ideas or a link to tutorials specific to the program you use, please feel free to message me & I�ll reply tomorrow during my working day (I�m in Japan & it�s around 1am now)

Cheers,
ab

26 Jan 2009     

Lidiana73
Australia

Thanks alien boy..I found the one by Logos...hopefully this works! Love Chiocciola

26 Jan 2009     

mena22
Portugal

It does Chiocciola! I myself have learnt from his tutorial.
If you have Office 2007, you can also open the picture with microsoft picture manager and resize it. If the picture is of good quality it will keep it.

Have a nice day and...

GSmileSmileD Work!

26 Jan 2009