Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > What can I do?    

What can I do?

baranyat
Hungary

What can I do?

Hi. I �m brand new here, I only registered two days ago, have uploaded three worksheets. I have two points so was eager to download two great worksheets, but I could only download one, the program says I have already downloaded two!!! Can anyone tell me how it could happen and/or where I can make a complaint about it, or where I check what the other worksheet can have been???? Maybe I did something wrong, but what??? Thanks for your help :) baranyat

21 Apr 2013      

libertybelle
United States

As a new member - it is always a good idea to take a look around and most important -
to read the rules.
Above on this page is all you need to understand how this site works, when you get points and when and how to download materials.
Just in case - here is the link

http://eslprintables.com/rulesofthewebsite.htm

Best of luck
Libertybelle

21 Apr 2013     

baranyat
Hungary

Dear Libertybelle, I have read the rules! As far as I understand you can download as many worksheets as many points you have, that �s clear. What is not clear is why the system says I have downloaded two worksheets when I have only downloaded only one!! I feel I have lost one worksheet...

21 Apr 2013     

ELOJOLIE274
France

if you click twice on the download logo it will take away 2 points even if you downloaded just one document...
it happens but there �s really nothing you can do...

21 Apr 2013     

ellakass
Israel

If you download worksheets from new contributions only you don �t loose points...

21 Apr 2013     

baranyat
Hungary

Thx ELOJOLIE274! I was kind of suspecting that, but I was hoping there �s a way to repair it... :( Thanks, anyway.

21 Apr 2013     

baranyat
Hungary

Thx ELOJOLIE274! I was kind of suspecting that, but I was hoping there �s a way to repair it... :( Thanks, anyway.

21 Apr 2013     

baranyat
Hungary

ellakass, not if you �re a newcomer... it �s for premium users!

21 Apr 2013     

pilarnavarro
Spain

I �ve checked your account and you have got 21 points so far. You just need 30 downloads to become a premium user. I hope that by the end of the day you will have reached that. 
Every day there are loads of amazing contributions you can download so that you don�t lose points. 
Good luck!!Thumbs Up

21 Apr 2013     

baranyat
Hungary

Oh, thanks pilarnavarro, so do I add up the number of downloads too???

21 Apr 2013     

libertybelle
United States

The Rules say.

The points system:

• This is a sharing website. All users have to contribute if they want to use other members � contributions.

• If you send a printable or a powerpoint, it will be published the next day. Whenever someone downloads your worksheet, you �ll get one point, although you �ll have to wait two days to receive those points.

• You can use your points to download other users � contributions. For example, if you have 14 points you will be able to download 14 worksheets.

• When you reach 30 points you will become a premium user (not automatically, but the next day). Then you will have 30 free downloads every day (without using your points). These 30 free downloads can only be chosen from the recent contributions (previous day contributions), not from the whole collection.

• New users are allowed to upload one worksheet per day. When you become a premium user you are allowed to send three worksheets per day.

The amount of points you have accumulated are listed under your avatar - so you can keep track of your points.

When you have 30 points you can download 30 printables from the new worksheets (see right hand column) without using up your points. If you download from older printables - they cost one point.

Hope this helps

21 Apr 2013     

1    2    Next >