Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Teaching in a foreign country    

Teaching in a foreign country

Sari1982
Austria

Teaching in a foreign country

Hi everyone!

I �m a teacher trainee from Austria and I need your help!
For one of my classes i have to get information about teachers in foreign countries. So could anyone of you be as kind as to answer these question:

Can you give some general information about teachers � education in your country? (How long do you have to study? How good are your chances of getting a job? Are there different schools for different teachers? How many hours do teachers work per week? etc.)
How do structures (like private schools and public schools) influence teacher �s motivation?
Teachers grade, work in team, give tasks differently when working in private/public schools.How does this effect your teaching and the teachers at your school?
Do you have an all-in contract or do you get paid per hours? Does this effect your teaching?
Would you believe another system of payment or administration would be more effective in your school?
Have you experienced different administration schools? (privat, public, church...) - if yes, how did it effect your teaching, working in a team, grading, etc?
Can you experience any difference working at other schools that have different administration systems?

I hope you can help me

Thanks for your help!

Hugs
Sabinr

22 Apr 2013      

maceman
Canada

Hello Sari 1982
I sent you an email message.
Have a great day!

22 Apr 2013