Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > How do I enable cookies in my web browser?    

How do I enable cookies in my web browser?

carinita
Argentina

How do I enable cookies in my web browser?

I need to make an online exercise as soon as possible and I need some technical help
When I try to choose a background colour for my exercise this is the message that appears:

Please, help! I �m eager to start and short of time! Wacko Geek

22 Apr 2013      

manonski (f)
Canada

I once had a problem like yours. I updated my browser and it solved my problem. In my case, it was Mozilla Firefox that I had to update. 

22 Apr 2013     

florimago
Spain

It happens the same to me every time I am writing something for the forum and I don �t know what to do either.I �m fed up with that awful message !!!Flori

22 Apr 2013     

Cartuxa
Portugal

you have to use Internet Explorer instead of Chrome!

22 Apr 2013     

florimago
Spain

I �m using that browser and it �s useless

22 Apr 2013     

carinita
Argentina

ok I �ll try to use Internet Explorer
P.S. Yes, Google Chrome is giving me trouble but I can manage

22 Apr 2013     

Apodo
Australia

I had this problem too.
I used Tools on the menu bar that has File, Edit, then clicked Compatibility view or Compatibility View settings. I fixed my problem this way - but I can �t tell you the exact way I did it.

22 Apr 2013     

ohermann
Czech Republic

I have had the same problem for a month or two. I�m using the Internet Explorer 10, and nothing has helped so far. It is annoying. So I installed Firefox browser and it is alright there. Oto

23 Apr 2013     

englishteach8
Spain

You need Internet Explorer to make online exercises. The last version gives some problems, but if you use a previous one you �ll be fine.

23 Apr 2013