Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > a question regarding free clipart use    

a question regarding free clipart use

ondina7
Spain

a question regarding free clipart use

Hi everyone.

I have been surfing the net, searching for free clipart pages and I have found this one. http://clipart.mrdonn.org/index.html

I was wondering if we can use the wonderful cliparts by Phillip Martin, as they mention the name of the author on one hand, but seem to be free on the other. I don�t know if its use is agsinst the rules of the site.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Have a great day!

Ondina

24 Apr 2013      

yanogator
United States

I can �t be sure, but the fact that his name is printed on the pictures is very much like a watermark, so that would make it unusable for us. That �s just my interpretation, though.

Bruce

24 Apr 2013     

manonski (f)
Canada

Philip Martin has given us permission to use his cliparts. You have to give credits however.

Edit: We can use the cliparts as long as they�re not used for commercial purposes. So, for this site, it�s fine.

24 Apr 2013     

ondina7
Spain

Thanks very much for the info.

I will credit him whenever I use one of his cliparts.Anyway, I have also been having a look to previous threads on this topic and I have discovered other wonderful sites too.

24 Apr 2013