Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > American Houses    

American Houses

marwashehab
Egypt

American Houses

Happy Easter for everybody!

I �m preparing a lesson plan for the kinds of houses , so can anyone advise about the kinds of houses in the united states , I surfed the internet and I found that there are apartment buildings, skyscrapers & bungalows so are these correct and anything else I can add.

Thanks a lot in advance

6 May 2013      

Miss Mi�o
Chile

Also you can talk about penthouses, and motorhomes, I lived in the US a couple of years and I visited some small villages on which people lived in motorhomes! 

6 May 2013     

marwashehab
Egypt

can you give me more information about penthouses and motorhomes as I have no idea about them.

Thanks for your reply

6 May 2013     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

what happened to the good old googling?

there �s plenty of information about those on the net...

Sophia

6 May 2013     

Miss Mi�o
Chile

Yeah! You just have to Google them out! ;)
Penthouses are huge apartments, for example if you normaly live in the 7th floor, you may have 4 neighbors, and penthouses instead, are only one living Per. Floor! Like a House, but in the 10th or perhaps 20th floor of a building.
And a motorhome is like a House with wheels, those that are used to travel, but in some parts of the US, there are small villages on which people live temporary or permanently in them.

6 May 2013     

marwashehab
Egypt

Thanks a lot for all your kind replies

7 May 2013