Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Difficulties to upload a file!    

Difficulties to upload a file!

Heynowdo
Brazil

Difficulties to upload a file!

For a couple of days I �ve been trying to upload a new worksheet with no success. I heard it happens sometimes and that one shall keep on trying insistently, but I find it kinda boring and discouraging. By the way, the upload process goes okay till it reaches 100%, but right after that, an unpleasant message (500 - internal server error) pops up. I �d be very glad if someone could help me... Thanks in advance!

13 May 2013      

Flor.c_15
Argentina

Hi! I had the same problem until I realize that my printables � s size were over 500 kb so I found a solution on youtube in order to make my printables�s size smallers. put "how to make words files smallers..." or something like that and you should find some video which explain how to do it, I hope you can fix it, bye! =)

13 May 2013     

scoobysue
United Kingdom

If you are having a problem and your file is under 500kb. Make sure that your document name has NO SPACES.

14 May 2013     

mkhom
Austria

The same problems to me. I uploaded a worksheet three times and got this message. Today I tried it again. Hope it will be published tomorrow.

14 May 2013