Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning online exercises > OE passwords    

OE passwords

Anna P
Brazil

OE passwords

If your students use OE exercises (if not you �re missing a great tool!) make sure they have a safe password. Twice my students opened folders that were not theirs.  The first time I was using their name backwards as their password (ex. name:Maria -  password airam) and noticed that other teachers were doing the same.
Now I use their last name plus a secret letter and I think it �s safer but today one of my students  thought that her first name was also her password and opened another child �s folder!  She �s a 14 year old girl and I saw her doing a very easy OE that I knew wasn �t meant for her. I was tutoring her at my home and noticed the mistake but if your students work independendly it �s better to make sure they are working with the right OE.

Speaking about OE, please take some time to check them out everyday. Not so many people do (at least, very few comments are left) and some are great - like robirimini �s work. Really worth checking out!

15 May 2013      

dutchboydvh
Singapore

Sorry.... what �s OE?

15 May 2013     

Anna P
Brazil

Online exercises. You can see them in the new contributions section (the new ones, of course) and the others in englishexercises.org

15 May 2013