Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > POINTS    

FLANCI
Argentina

HELLO EVERYBODY!!!!!

I HAVE A QUESTION! MISS LOLE HAS 95 POINTS BUT SHE DOESN�T HAVE WORKSHEETS!!!!
I CAN�T UNDERSTAND!!!! WHAT�S UP?

30 Sep 2008      

aldanaVenadoTuerto
Argentina

Hey Flanci!!!

I actually searched for the name you mention, but NOBODY appears, maybe Victor�s already deleted that account.

If, for any reason, I couldn�t find it but you know it is still there, why don�t you try giving the exact link so we can see for ourselves?

But, anyhow...I think it takes some days until Victor finds these users (the ones who cheat or have something wrong in their accounts) and deletes them, that�s why maybe there are some discrepancies.

well, KEEP SMILING EVERYONE!!!

Bye

Aldana

30 Sep 2008     

oregon91
Argentina

Dear Flanci and Aldana: the teacher in question here is not Miss Lole but Miss l. She used to be Miss Lole but when her account was closed because of stealing, she opened another one with the name of Miss L. I know all these because she used to work with me.

She also uploaded many worksheets that we prepared together, both of us,  in the institute where we work, with the name and the logo of the institute. Of course, she was asked to remove both, the logo and the name, because she no longer works here.

I hope to have cleared your doubt.

Warm Regards from Patagonia

Fernanda

30 Sep 2008     

aftab57
United Kingdom

Yes I think this is what happens as I�ve come across quite a few people with thousands of points but no worksheets.

28 Nov 2008