Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > ILLINOIS STATE UNIVERSITY - Who Knows this UNI?    

ILLINOIS STATE UNIVERSITY - Who Knows this UNI?

starrr
Brazil

ILLINOIS STATE UNIVERSITY - Who Knows this UNI?

Hello folks! I need to ask you for some help today. May I?

I am going to do an intensive English course in ILLINOIS STATE UNIVERSITY in the USA for a period of 8 weeks. I would like to know if somebody here knows this UNI and if someone can tell me how is it (buildings, libraries, internet, wi-fi etc) if someone has studied there to tell us something about it. I like to know this UNI very well before my trip.

We are 54 Brazilian teachers who where invited to participate of this program and we would love to know more information about everything concerning this UNI and its international courses and questions like In which city it is located, how far is it from Chicago, how are the accommodations for Brazilians going there to study and lots of other questions will be very appreciated from you. We know that there are 3 campus there in Illinois and we still don�t know in wich one we will stay.

I have won a scholarship from PDPI 2013 International program sponsored by CAPES (BRAZIL), THE USA EMBASSY and Brazilian Government and Fulbright Educational Secretary for English teachers to improve our English skills, all for free during 8 weeks (starting in June till August).

I have passed on TOEFL ITP with a good score (560 points) and now I am almost ready and free to go there. So any kind of help, tips with information about the UNI and the city and Shoppings, foods, way of life in Illinois and other  cities around with entertainment will be very welcome!

Thanks a lot in advance for any help you can give to us! Have a nice weekend Folks! ;-) starrr ;-0)

17 May 2013      

maceman
Canada

Hello Starr.
Try these sites for information relating to your request:
http://www.uptownnormal.com/shopping/
http://www.normal.org/index.aspx?NID=195
All the best.

18 May 2013