Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Just sharing a positive experience...    

Just sharing a positive experience...

anitarobi
Croatia

Just sharing a positive experience...

Dear colleagues,
I know our job isn �t always easy, and the better you try to be at it, the more difficult it gets. 
But today and yesterday, as our school had a special show for parents in a real theatre, despite being exhausted with all the preparations and stress, I cannot erase a smile from my face.
Isn �t it such a wonderful feeling when you see kids perform something you worked so hard to teach them - eagerly and with smiles on their faces? And to have parents appreciate it? And to have colleagues around you not complaining about the work, not waiting to help you, but being there, helping before asked to and standing by you till the end of the show?
Such occasions may be rare, but they are the ones we should remember and be proud of.
How about spending this weekend talking about good experiences like this - the good stuff we accomplished, the great team work we experienced? Have something like that to share? Let �s feed our souls with some positive energy! 
We know we all deserve it:)
Have a great weekend!
Anita

25 May 2013      

joy2bill
Australia

I wish we had a like button!

26 May 2013     

Bare
Croatia

Congratulations dear Big smile !

I �m so happy for you and your kids!

And don �t you even try to erase that smile from your face !!! Enjoy it  Smile

HugsHug,

Goga

26 May 2013     

douglas
United States

I �m happy for you Anita!

27 May 2013     

Sara26
Brazil

Hi, Anita!!

Nice to hear your amazing experience! Thumbs Up
You are right: nothing like the feeling you have just described!
Right now I don �t have anything similar to share, but keep up the good (and hard) work!!  Clap
After all, being a teacher can be highly rewarding!

Hugs,
Sara

2 Jun 2013