Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > comments    

comments

Snow- white
Macedonia

comments

I would really like to take this opportunity and say  T H A N K  Y O U to all of the teachers who had at least dignity to say thank you when downloading my worksheets.On the other hand,I would ask each and every one of you NOT to download any of my worksheets without leaving a simple comment.It�s really nice when you see that someone likes what you do but you also want to know who is he or she,right? Taking something without leaving a note isn�t the same as stealing????Disapprove

30 Sep 2008      

Tere-arg
Argentina

Hi snow-white,

I am sorry, but I am afraid you are misusing words or have nor understood the dynamics of the site.

Not leaving comments does not make people into thieves in a place where material is being shared freely.

Although I  try to leave a comment  every time I make a download,  I have not always done so and I can assure you I am NOT a criminal.

We should be more careful  at choosing words and a bit more tolerant as well.

Have a great day

Tere

30 Sep 2008     

Marcos9
Bahamas

Please everybody, downloud my worksheet because I want to downloud the coleague�s worksheets. I have zero points, so I can�t downloud anything.

Thanks

30 Sep 2008     

Zora
Canada

Not leaving a comment when downloading is not considered stealing...especially when you are offering up worksheets freely. The comment button is there for people to say thanks, hi or point out something. It�s a common curtsey thing and nothing more. You cannot expect everyone here to leave comments on your work - it would be nice, I admit - but reality is another thing altogether.

To me, it�s just nice to see that people are downloading my work, it means that people must find my work enjoyable and that�s probably the best thanks I can get.

30 Sep 2008     

Snow- white
Macedonia

ZoraI didn�t mean to hurt anyones feelings I just wanted to know why I have 84 points so far and only 5 or 6 comments.I upload my worksheets so that I CAN SHARE THEM WITH ALL OF YOU.

30 Sep 2008