Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning online exercises > Trouble with inserting multiple choice and gap objects in OE    

Trouble with inserting multiple choice and gap objects in OE

Xandra10
Serbia

Trouble with inserting multiple choice and gap objects in OE

Hello, everybody!

My students and I really enjoy online exercises and I �ve made some myself but lately I �ve been having trouble with inserting these objects into an OE . I get a message that inserting is not possible. It �s never happened to me before.  I �ve tried changing the browser (I usually use firefox) but that didn �t help. I �ve also tried to change one of my earlier OE(with already inserted objects)  by inserting new objects, but I couldn �t do that either.

Has anyone had a similar problem? If so, how did you solve it? I �d really appreciate your help.

Thanks!

27 May 2013      

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Hi Xandra! The last time I created na online exercise, I was only successful with Internet Explorer. So not sure if this is the answer you have expected ... If not, try to contact the webmaster! Best of luck!

27 May 2013     

Xandra10
Serbia

Hello, ascincoquinas!
I tried to use Internet Explorer but it is not rich  text enabled, so there are no inserting options available. When I made all those OE I was using windows XP. Now, I �m using windows 7. Maybe that �s the reason I �m having this problem. I �ll try to contact webmaster.

Thank you for trying to help me!

Best of luck to you, too!

28 May 2013     

francavelez
Peru

HELLO FRIENDS!

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM AND I DON �T KNOW HOW TO SOLVE IT.

I �m writing this post, because I was trying to make online exercises, but after some aplications like:

- Insert table
- Interacting elements (Videos from YOUTUBE)
- Selection box
- Crossword
- Wordsearch

I get this message:  "ERROR INSERTING OBJECT IN CURRENT LOCATION"

So I don �t know if it happens to some of you.

I so, please I would like to have a solutions or any other option to this problem.

THANKS A LOT.

2 Sep 2013