Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > SKI RESORT JOBS    

SKI RESORT JOBS

RENZO
Peru

SKI RESORT JOBS

Hello, dear friends around the world. I was surfing in the internet to look for SKI RESORT JOBS, I have found these definitios for each job. Are they correct? Ski instructor: A person whose job is to teach skiing Chairlift attendant: A job as a Chair Lift Operator falls under the broader career category of Transportation Attendants. Ski hire shop assistant: The Ski Technician is responsible for maintaining all winter and snow related equipment within the Outdoor Program Rental shop. Cafeteria staff: A restaurant in which the customers are served at a counter and carry their meals on trays to tables. Resort representative: holiday rep is someone employed by a holiday company to help look after people when they are on holiday. I am teaching Winter sports, ski resort Jobs, Winter equipment ski. Thanks a million for your help. Chari from Peru

27 May 2013