Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > Many PPT from eslprintables published by somebody at author stream    

Many PPT from eslprintables published by somebody at author stream

Sulany
Brazil

Many PPT from eslprintables published by somebody at author stream

Hi everyone,
I just stumblde upon this http://www.authorstream.com/aurora_sah/1

there are many of our PPts published under the name of other person.
Just have a look.

30 May 2013      

maryse pey�
France

If you are sure about that just contact Victor (our dear webmaster) and give him the necessary links to make him check and do what he knows in such a case of illegal copies on another site.

30 May 2013     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

This is my ppt http://www.authorstream.com/Presentation/aurora_sah-1100438-countries-gameh-2h/ how can i report it?

30 May 2013     

Sulany
Brazil

Hi. Maryse, Im sure about it because I checked it.
 There is one of my PPTs there, some of other members of eslprintables, as well. 

Liz, I already reported the issue  to authorstream support. They haven �t replied yet.
Regards

30 May 2013     

cukurova
Turkey

I checked the site too. The worksheets uploaded there are not his works.

31 May 2013     

maryse pey�
France

Well dear,

Excuse-me for the late answer. As I told you contact Victor and explain him the problem. It �s not the 1st time another site illegaly copies our work.

Give him the main link and some examples of wss you are sure of. He will contact direclty the creator of the site as he knows how to reach the webmasters. And as a webmaster he �ll be (theorically) considered trustful.

Yours friendly.

31 May 2013