Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I can`t upload worksheets. Does anyone have the same problem?    

I can`t upload worksheets. Does anyone have the same problem?

Manjasha
Ukraine

I can`t upload worksheets. Does anyone have the same problem?

Every time I try to send my new worksheets, I see such a message on the screen "500 - Internal server error".  It`s been lasting for few days.  Does anyone have the same problem?  

31 May 2013      

SaraMariam
United States

Did you check the size of your file? Maybe it is too big?
Have a nice friday :)

Sara

31 May 2013     

Manjasha
Ukraine

I checked the size of the files, they are less than 500  KB, but I can`t upload any worksheet.

31 May 2013     

MoodyMoody
United States

Did you upload your worksheet in Word 2003 format? If not, Save As Word 97-2003. Try that.

31 May 2013     

Manjasha
Ukraine

I do everything as I usually did. But still I can`t upload any worksheet.

31 May 2013     

saaidiyasmine
Tunisia

I had the same problem with one of my worksheet. I couldn �t upload it. I tried so many times but it didn �t work. 

31 May 2013     

amrodriguez
Spain

I have also had the same problem,but now when Iwant to upload a ws,I do it from the home page not from my personal account .Just try clicking " send a printable".It worked for me.Hope it will do for you.

31 May 2013     

Manjasha
Ukraine

Oh! I`ve discovered that there are some files which are uploading, but other files are not uploading, though they are created according to the rules of the site. I can`t understand the choice of the system which files can be uploaded  and which files cannot. Have you got any ideas? 

31 May 2013     

manuelanunes3
Portugal

They must be in format 97-2003 and less than 500 k. If the problem still persists I advise you to wait until tomorrow may be that is an error with the system and I am sure it will be fixed soon.

Best regards
Manuela

31 May 2013