Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > "SEND A PRINTABLE"    

"SEND A PRINTABLE"

simged86
Turkey

"SEND A PRINTABLE"

"SEND A PRINTABLE"

Since it is impossible to download the printables without contributions, I kindly request the person in charge to fix the �send a printable � section urgently. 

Thanks,
Rgrds,
Simge

12 Jun 2013      

titine69
France

Respect the rules or remove your account.

12 Jun 2013     

manonski (f)
Canada

@titine, he wants to respect the rules. He means he can �t upload anything because of a system glitch and therefore, can �t download.

12 Jun 2013     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Fair enough, Manon, but I think he �s got a real cheek. Who does he think he is? 

12 Jun 2013     

Allisa
Bulgaria

I think he or she is someone who needs something from the site urgently. Wink When I read the message I see one thing - "I need your help!". All the rest is not so important for me. We have a new member! Maybe his or her contributions will save your life tomorrow. IMHO. I �m not inclined to have arguments with anyone. I have already sent Simge a private message offering help.

12 Jun 2013     

cukurova
Turkey

Rules are clear, requesting for a removal is just funny. I am sorry but you should take it or simply leave it dear simge

12 Jun 2013     

Jayho
Australia

Hi simged86

There have been some recent problems in uploading but I am able to upload today.

Make sure that you meet the following: size and .doc format.

Cheers

Jayho

Size limit: 500 KB

Your document must be .doc, (not .docx.)
If you are using OFFICE2007 or OFFICE2010,
choose "Save as Office 97/2003 document"

12 Jun 2013     

titine69
France

@manonski:While reading the message I had a negative feeling.(agressivity)If it was a kind of humour,I apologize but I do think it wasn �t very nice to prompt Victor to fix the section �urgently �.

13 Jun 2013