Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Pinterest and or Scoopit    

Pinterest and or Scoopit

Jehanne18
France

Pinterest and or Scoopit

Hello!
Someone at school has told me about these 2 new tools, but I do not know how I could use them in class...
If you know them and use them, I would be very grateful to you if you could share your experience!
Next year, I am planning to work on a project about cinema with some groups, and Pinterest or Scoopit may be useful to my students, for example if they want to create a page about their favourite film, or actor...etc. What do you think?
Thanks a lot for your help!
Jehanne

13 Jun 2013      

ELOJOLIE274
France

Let �s say you want to do a webquest with your pupils - you can use scoop.it to list all the websites your pupils can visit and just give them one link instead of half a dozen :)
here �s a scoop.it I created with all the ressources I found about bullying/cyberbullying: http://www.scoop.it/t/bullying-online-ressources

hope it helps :)

13 Jun 2013     

Jehanne18
France

Hello Elodie!
Thanks a lot for your reply.
Your scoop.it about bullying is very interesting.
Have you ever heard about students creating their own scoop.it about a given topic so as to inform other classmates? I am thinking about doing an etwinning project next year with a class and I am wondering if we could use Scoop.it on the Twinspace platform...
Well, thanks again for your help. Have a nice week end!
Bye, Jehanne

14 Jun 2013     

ELOJOLIE274
France

don �t know if students ever created their own scoop.it - they would have to create accounts to create one...
maybe you can send a PM to Montypython, she knows a lot about the use of new technologies in class and is always there to help :)

14 Jun 2013