Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > REPORTED WORKSHEETS    

REPORTED WORKSHEETS

jeanet barriga
Chile

REPORTED WORKSHEETS

Today I checked my messages and realized that seven of my printables were reported!

I don`t know if someone is playing me a joke or what!! I prepare my own worksheets and activities for my students to accomplish a certain goal,  they know very little english although they are in secondary school that�s why I choose easy activities and lower intermediate grammar and vocabulary.

I do use pictures from google or take an idea from other worksheets I`ve seen but I do not copy! I�ve been very careful when I choose a printable to upload it to this web site in order to not break any rules. I don`t understand why someone did this to me.

13 Jun 2013      

Jayho
Australia

Hi Jeanet

Having you hard work reported (and your work is great) can be distressing but that�s why it is very important to follow the rules that you see every time you go to upload a new printable.

I have had a look at your reported contributions and this is what they have been reported for:

1. Keep holding on - watermarked image (Girls at table) [Rule: Worksheets containing watermarked cliparts are not allowed]

2. People, Places and jobs - using images from Mes. English (Mark is very particular about people using his images)  [Rule: don�t use pictures taken from ESL websites]

3. & 4. Vocabulary review (2) - Repeated and using pictures from an ESL book [Rules: You are not allowed to send the same worksheet twice; don�t use pictures taken from ESL books]

5. Embarrassing moments - includes Spanish [Rule: Your contributions must be 100% in English language]

6. Coffee and TV - includes Spanish [Rule: Your contributions must be 100% in English language].

7. Jobs - iClipart image (man with microphone)- [Rule: You can�t publish any document including pictures or contents taken from iclipart.com, since it�s against their terms of use.]

So all you need do is fix them and then re-upload them.  You may even get more points the second time round.

Cheers

Jayho

13 Jun 2013     

jeanet barriga
Chile

Thanks Jayho for answering my post. Now, I can see I forgot to delete extra vocabulary boxes I use to include for my students and I wasn�t aware of the clipart neither.
As for the vocabulary review, I must say that there was a network error when I uploaded it, that�s why it is repeated. I`ll delete it.
Thanks again for taking time to help me.

13 Jun 2013