Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Need a class to exchange letters (Penpals)    

Need a class to exchange letters (Penpals)

pameladion24
Canada

Need a class to exchange letters (Penpals)

Hi, I have 2 grade 6 groups: 52 students in total. They are French speaking students learning English in their second year of an intensive program. They are very active and social. Your students would learn all about their passion for figure skating, hockey, skiing, our freezing winter storms and their love of "Poutine",  a popular dish that kids eat here in Quebec, Canada.

Thanks, hope to hear from you soon, Naomi Buote

Email: [email protected]

14 Jun 2013      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Check this http://www.epals.com/
and please remove your email address from the forum as it is a public place and it �s visible not only to registered users. You can pm it to those users who will post in your thread.
Sophia

14 Jun 2013     

Krysstl
France

Hello Naomi ! I could be interested in your proposal. Next year, my colleague and I will be the teachers of a group of 44 pupils aged 14. How old are yours ? Please send me more details about your project.

15 Jun 2013     

faithingod
Brazil

HEY DEAR,

I DESIGNED A PROJECT WHERE THE STUDENTS ARE EXCHANGING POSTCARDS WITH COUNTRIES WHERE ENGLISH IS LEARNED AS A SECOND LANGUAGE. WILL YOU BE INTERESTED IN PARTICIPATING?
I STILL NEED 3 TEACHERS TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PROJECT.
I GOT ANSWERS FROM ISRAEL, ARGENTINA, PANAMA, TUNISIA AND OTHER COUNTRIES THAT WILL SEND ME THE POSTCARDS SOON.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED TELL ME AND I WOULD SEND YOU MORE DETAILS.

KISSES,

ANDREIA FROM BRAZIL

20 Jun 2013