Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Any valentine ideas???    

Any valentine ideas???

OL1N3
Indonesia

Any valentine ideas???

Dearest friends,
I�m going to celebrate valentine�s day with my students.  Do u have any interesting idea for that momment?

Big thanks for u all!!

28 Jan 2009      

libertybelle
United States

If you write Valentine�s Day above, you will get thousands of good ideas.

Libertybelle

28 Jan 2009     

Andreia Henrique
Portugal

A valentine postcard is common, but if you try to make it using only hearts to obtain a fish or an elephant at the end, for example, the kids simply love it!
You can also put a Valentine mailbox at school and then choose 3 or 4 students, dress them as cupids and send them through school to deliver the Valentine mail :) I did this last year and the kids were very excited!
This year I�m going to show them my powerpoint presentation about love at the school library and then they�ll write a thank you note and put it on a flower they have the change to create with one of our art teachers who is also very excited about celebrating this day and decided to help me.
If you�re lucky with transport issues, you could also bake some cookies with the kids and put lovely messages written by them inside each one. Then you could take the kids with you to a hospital or so and have them give those lovely words and treats! Kids really feel that love is giving themselves to others!

Hope I could help and good luck with your work!
Hugs
A

28 Jan 2009     

OL1N3
Indonesia

Thanks a lot Andreia!!! very great ideas Tongue

28 Jan 2009     

denizt
Turkey

Dear Andreia,
What is your ppt presentation(that you mentioned above) like?

28 Jan 2009     

Andreia Henrique
Portugal

Dear Denizt,
It�s the one I uploaded this week :) I thought it would be useful for you guys :))
The images are very cute and they remember the kids, in a simple language, how we feel when we experience love. Kids really feel they have so much love to give and they enjoy it very much!

Hope I could help,
Hugs,
A

28 Jan 2009     

pcordoba
Spain

Hello everybody!

I have a personal compilation of links, ideas and some of my own materials. You may visit them at

I hope you find it useful.

Pilar from Spain.

1 Feb 2009