Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > help    

help

dojevice
Serbia

help

Hi everyone,i need your help,i need teaching ideas about travelling,how to start lesson and how to finish lesson with a group work. Does anyone has a lesson plan? Thank you 

23 Jun 2013      

anitarobi
Croatia

This is what I love to do - travelling project. Then I also add some worksheet appropriate for the age group and needs of my students, and there are so many such worksheets here, that it may be difficult to decide;)

23 Jun 2013     

Liligirl
Brazil

I �m also interested in this subject . Thanks for the worksheet .

23 Jun 2013     

dojevice
Serbia

do you have more ideas? thanks

23 Jun 2013     

Liligirl
Brazil

I search the internet about sites how to book a hotel, ask them to simulate a reservation , I also make  exercises with a boarding pass.
Ask them to make an itinerary for a trip.
 I �ve prepared a lesson called the ideal hotel , they have to imagine how this hotel would be, what facilities , services , etc would it have. It �s pity I can �t send to you because it is written not in English.
Ive download here a WS called Mass Tourism and ask them to discuss about the theme. It is also a good idea to talk about different kinds of tourism like ecotourism, rural tourism, birdwatching, etc
Search her for Traveling, tourism and Hotel that you �ll find lots of WS with role palys, dialogs , etc .

24 Jun 2013