Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > where are the smileys?    

where are the smileys?

titine69
France

where are the smileys?

Hello! Could anyone help me? I have a message saying"Your web browser is not rich text enabled.You are using the standard text box area. "What can I do to have the rich text again because now I can �t insert the smileys everybody uses and when I download pictures I can �t see them before sending them. Thank you. Titine

7 Jul 2013      

orly100
Israel

Hi, Having the same problem. Could any one help? Orly

7 Jul 2013     

Jayho
Australia

I had this problem recently too.

I found that my system had been automatically upgraded to IE10 and one thing I did was set the compatibility view. This option is in the IE tools menu as well as on the end of the URL bar - the little blue icon with a jagged break.  Whenever something doesn �t work on a site I turn that on and it seems to solve the problem.  Maybe it will help you too.

7 Jul 2013     

Pinky Makus
Canada

Great tip!  Thanks so much!

7 Jul 2013     

orly100
Israel

Thank you so much dear Jayho I �ll try it. Orly :)

8 Jul 2013     

titine69
France

Thank you so much Jayho!It worked!Smile

Titine

8 Jul 2013     

MoodyMoody
United States

Hurray! It works again! I �d had the same problem and had looked under the different menus to no avail. I never even thought about the icon. Thanks! Thumbs Down

8 Jul 2013