Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Young English learners material    

Young English learners material

SaraMariam
United States

Young English learners material

Hello everybody

I hope you are all doing great and enjoying the sunshine!
I have been working on some themes (material) for my young learners and thought some of you might like to have them as well. The themes are

weather, under the sea, family and shapes,

and they include things like flashcards (pictures from thistlegirldesigns), boardgames and other games. I put them all on 2share. Since it is the first time I use it, I hope that it �s working. If not just send me a pm with your email.

http://www.2shared.com/file/KJ0ULpQ4/general.html there is a lesson plan template and a passport I use for the kids that they use every class (so to speak to enter in the "English world" - they get a stamp or a sticker for each lesson they came).

I hope you find something interesting.
Hugs
Sara

8 Jul 2013      

anaram
Spain

Thanks for sharing. It �s working allright

8 Jul 2013     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

That �s a very generous offer, thanks. (sorry for the typo earlier today, I was in a hurry:)
Sophia

9 Jul 2013     

Matthew@ELSP
Japan

Not in need of those things right now, but checked that the site downloads are OK.
Downloaded the "weather" pack.
It downloads just fine :)
Hope  a lot of teachers can make good use of your generously created and uploaded things.

9 Jul 2013