Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Mr. Hernan Gianni has been banned!!    

Mr. Hernan Gianni has been banned!!

Mabdel
Morocco

Good job! Thumbs Up

9 Jul 2013     

meuge
Argentina

Wow... I missed all this... I had a feeling that Tano Salvador used to be  here in ESL... and searching for users I found that Hernan Ariel Giannini has also an account here... aren �t them the same person? Look here.... and I looked for them in facebook and they both have accounts and they are both facebook friends.   http://www.facebook.com/ariel.giannini1/friends I find it strange.
I didn �t write to them because I am still not very familiar with what �s going on...and I don�t know them at all.

9 Jul 2013     

domif
France

Great job Zora! You �re fantastic and undoubtly a very good person! Thanks a lot for all your efforts.

9 Jul 2013     

Choli
Argentina

It seems that Tano Salvador is Hern�n Giannini. Have a look: 

9 Jul 2013     

joy2bill
Australia

My question is: how did Hernan Giannini get the worksheets in the first place as it looks as if his account has 0 points? I thought you had to upload before you could download?

10 Jul 2013     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Good question Joy. Multiple accounts? Deleted his contributions?
Sophia

10 Jul 2013     

Zora
Canada

Hi guys!

Thanks for the kind words. Embarrassed

Regarding the persecution bit, you would need to retain a lawyer in the country you are in, plus the country that person is in and probably the country the webpage is in. There are way too many international jurisdictions in play and sadly, you would be paying huge amounts in lawyers fees for maybe a mall monetary win. However, if I were rich, I �d like to fry Mr. Gianni �s butt over some hot legal coals! Evil Smile

Regarding him being a member, my guess is that he put up stolen works, downloaded what he could before getting caught and had all his stuff deleted when moderators found out.

10 Jul 2013     

< Previous   1    2