Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > wishing happy ramadhan to all people around the world    

wishing happy ramadhan to all people around the world

moemendhia
Tunisia

wishing happy ramadhan to all people around the world

11 Jul 2013      

libertybelle
United States

This doesn �t belong on this forum - you should post religious messages in the cafe.
This forum is only for education related posts, in my opinion.

Libertybelle

11 Jul 2013     

EstherLee76
Peru

I love that we are an international gathering of teachers from around with world with different cultures, beliefs, teaching experiences and so on.  I enjoy all the holiday messages for Christmas, Valentine�s Day, Easter and so on.  I also enjoy wishing our Muslim friends well on their holidays.  Indeed, I am learning about Muslim customs thanks to this forum.

I wish all my fellow teachers well.

11 Jul 2013     

najati
Jordan

Happy ramadhan to all people around the world.

11 Jul 2013     

moemendhia
Tunisia

Hello everyone,
First I appreciate
EstherLee �s message ,as for libertybelle �s message I �d like to tell you that here we are not to judge anyone �s relegion & if you �d reject such message here you �ve had to reject chrismas ,easter ....etc messages,personally I �ve got no problem to tell you happy chrismas or happy easter holidays or even happy hollyween.And I appreciate libertybelle �s comment �cause that �s my opinion too to know about each other �s culture & relegious celebration no matter who you are or where you are from or what religion you have.Yes , I �m muslim woman but I have many friends of different religion over the world & each one �s relegion did not disable any of us to be friends !And I think this site is a major proof that teachers all over the world share works , ideas & nice comments to tell each other about each one�s work .

11 Jul 2013     

oumsalsabil
Algeria

Thank you so much moemendhia and to all the esl members, especially from other religious groups, who have posted their best wishes  on this occasion.

11 Jul 2013     

libertybelle
United States

This is not a political or religious site - these ideals are private and have nothing to do with the idea of this site -
The idea has been about 
teaching, methods, materials, problems, sharing, students and absolutely everything that has to do with education.

It has always been nice to share ideas despite the differences and religions we have - because our main objective here is the one thing we share - teaching English.

I find Najati �s bombastic message above infantile and aggressive.
I �m sorry, but I don �t find the holiday greetings acceptable here at all.

11 Jul 2013     

L. habach
Morocco

Most of the time we exchange wishes on different occasions on this site, whether they are Christian, Hindu, Muslim, Protestant etc. I don �t see any harm in that. Happy RAMADAN to all Muslims everywhere.

11 Jul 2013     

mariamb
Germany

thanks to all who cogratulate Ramadan .what is wrong with that?we share teaching so we are a group.we can congratulate holidays.dont be prejudice please .
happy ramadan to all of you. 

11 Jul 2013     

libertybelle
United States

I wish you people would read before answering. That is a great problem today.
We see adults here, for example, asking about points and rules without reading the rules.

No one has responded to what I wrote - just defensive reasons for your actions.

The teacher�s cafe is  the place for greeting and wishes.

I still would like to reserve THIS forum for teaching.
There is no reason for having two forums for greetings
- is that so hard to understand?

Here is the teacher�s cafe and what is it for:

The teachers� cafe

This is the place where we can chat, share funny images, send greetings, wishes, etc.

11 Jul 2013     

alien boy
Japan

Hi libertybelle & everyone else!

I �ve been a member here for a while, even though I haven �t been particulalry active in recent times (I �m hoping that �ll change again soon...)

The teachers � cafe was created so that all of the various season �s greetings, religious & secular, could be exchanged, along with other matters (e.g. photos of kittens & rainbows with �good morning � wishes etc.). This would leave the forum postings for English language &/or teaching related posts (including the ongoing word games).

I don �t believe there �s any anti religious views being expressed by anyone - just a desire to use the various places in this wonderful site in appropriate ways.

Have a happy Ramadhan everyone - but please keep the posts in the appropriate place.

Cheers,
AB

11 Jul 2013     

1    2    3    Next >